Thursday, December 10, 2009

Andreia Chaves: Shoe Concept


Mirror (aka "Invisible") Shoe
The facets and cuts are extraordinary!
I bet this will camouflage your feet :) 
I can't wait to see Lady GaGa decorating her feet with these babies <3


Twirled
I can't believe this is made from PVC and metal!
You're too pretty <3 


Velcro
As you can can tell from the name, this one's made up from velcro! 
killer shoes!!! need I say more? 
I didn't think so ;) 


Prism
This is the kind of shoe that will get 100000000% of my love and affection 24/7!!!
I want you right now!


Raised in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Andreia Chaves'  shoe concept is absolutely genius!
Okay, these shoes do not need words to describe them. Just one look will seriously make your jaw drop down to the floor. I DIE ! ! ! These are definitely works of art.

Peace <3 




3 comments: