Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Artist: James Jean




Tango


Vanity

Maze



Swan

I'm constantly looking for inspiration all around whether they're from nature, designers, people, or music, and rather feeling super UNinspirational & lethargic today, I decided to browse through my files on my laptop, and organize them... destiny perhaps? I re-found my "lost" file aptly named "James Jean" under my artists/art category, and VOILA.
I've known and been exposed to James Jean's artwork a few years back through his project with Prada (CLICK to see VIDEO). Since then, I've fallen in love with his works!
They're sort of dark in  a way, but very eccentric, and beautiful at the same time which is one of the reasons I was so naturally attracted to his art. 

INSPIRATIONAL much? :) 

For more of his works and info, go to JAMES JEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment