Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Recent Buys <3


I bought them just recently and I can't wait to wear them!!! Unfortunately, the streets in Boston are not high-heel friendly. . . booo~
Mommy will take good care of you though <3


Christian Louboutin Pigalle nude & black lace
These beautiful pair of CL's make me feel like royalty! hehe jk
The lace details are so gorgeous and beautifully placed on the nude background.
I'm thinking about wearing them with my classic, black dress for a feminine, classy, & elegant look <3



These are SUPER sexxxyyy!
When I got them, I literally gagged, and I just couldn't stop drooling!! :)..
I'm probably going to save these for my 21st birthday, and wear them with my nude boy-friend blazer from Zara <3


much love, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hey, just blogwalking and found your blog. i follow u, it'd be nice if you wanna visit and follow my blog too, i'll really appreciate it! XOs

    www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete